Every year the Bogus Basin Ski Education Foundation (BBSEF) looks forward to hosting the annual Ski Swap. BBSEF volunteers enjoy helping outfit winter sports enthusiasts for the season ahead.
In addition to kicking off the ski season, this community event is a major fundraiser for the Bogus Basin Ski Education Foundation. BBSEF’s mission is to provide access to competitive mountain sports programs for the youth of the Treasure Valley.
1,700+ volunteer hours go into this 4-day event. Most Ski Swap volunteers are current and past BBSEF families. Members of the Bogus Basin Ski Patrol and Bogus Basin Ski Club also pitch in to help. We could not bring the Ski Swap to you without the hundreds of hours our families and friends volunteer each year.
Thank you to all the sellers and shoppers who participated in the 70th Annual Ski Swap!
Sellers check online to see if your items have sold! http://www.dirvonas.com/swapweb/public. Sellers, if you have questions regarding an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your item tag number. For those whose items sold at the ski swap, checks will be mailed out December 1, 2021.
2022 Ski Swap FAQ
The 71st Annual Ski Swap will be November 4-6, 2022, at Expo Idaho 5610 Glenwood at the fairgrounds in Boise.
Ski Swap Sale hours:
Friday, Nov. 5, 2 pm-10 pm
Saturday, Nov. 6, 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday, Nov. 7, 10 am- 3 pm
We accept: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover
How the Ski Swap Works for Sellers
Simply bring your used equipment down to Idaho Expo and check it in. We have all the stuff to tag your items. You determine the price you want to sell your items for. We will help you get it tagged and put it on display for sale. If it sells during the Swap, BBSEF will take a 25% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 75% by Dec 1st. It’s that easy, and it sure beats letting old equipment collect dust in the garage. We accept skis, snowboards, nordic, telemark, boots, clothing, snowshoes, etc.. We do not accept Sunglasses, baseball hats, T-shirts, street shoes.
Dropping Off Your Merchandise:
You may check-in your items for sale at Idaho Expo on:
Thursday, Nov 3, 3:00—9:00 pm
Friday, Nov. 4, 10:00 am—9:00 pm
Saturday, Nov. 5, 10:00 am—12:00 pm
Picking Up & Getting Paid:
Unsold equipment must be picked up on Sunday, Nov.6, 2022, from 3:00 – 5:00 pm. We cannot keep equipment after 5:00 pm on Sunday. Do not assume your item has sold if you can’t find your item. Check with a BBSEF representative at equipment checkout.
BBSEF is not responsible for equipment left at Idaho Expo after 5 pm on Sunday. For those who sold equipment, BBSEF will mail a check to your address by December 1st (just in time for Christmas shopping). Sellers check online to see if your items have sold! http://www.dirvonas.com/swapweb/public Sellers must pick up unsold equipment by 5 pm on Sunday, November 6, at Expo Idaho (Fairgrounds) 5610 Glenwood,
Friday – $5.00
Saturday – $5.00
Sunday – free with a canned food donation (for the Boise Rescue Mission) $5.00 without a donation.
There is no admission charge for those under 18
BBSEF is not responsible for equipment left at Idaho Expo after 5 pm on Sunday.