Attention families who are interested in the BBSEF Mountain Bike Team!
This is a great opportunity for Middle School and High School Cyclists
to launch the summer mountain bike season with BBSEF!
2021 Program: April 12 - July 1, Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
2021 Travel Team: April 12 - Sept. 30, Monday and Wednesday, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Selected Saturdays at Bogus TBD
Competitive mountain biker and coach Lance Carroll will lead mountain bikers through sessions to improve skills and kick-start fitness for summer riding.
- Focus on gravity style of riding/racing
- Build skills to ride berms, drops, jumps and rock gardens
- Ride trails with friends and teammates
BBSEF Mountain Bike Team Requirements:
- Ages 11+
- Must be able to ride easy to moderate mountain trails
- High-quality mountain bike helmet and appropriate riding gear. Knee pads are encouraged.
- Quality bike with good brakes, tires and pedals required. Full suspension bike not required.
- Respect trail etiquette, safety and conditions.
6:00 pm, 90-minute ride
Mondays: Eagle Bike Park
Wednesdays: Camel's Back Park Near the Tennis Courts
(locations subject to change)
There is no news or announcements at this time.