BBSEF Team Shred Freeride/Freestyle
Team Shred is our freeride team for Skiing and Snowboarding. There are two programs: Team Shred Home and Team Shred Travel.
Team Shred Home – Will focus on new techniques expanding one’s skills in the terrain park and big mountain with additional work in skiercross and moguls. Creating a versatile skier/snowboarder in a fun team environment with a focus on safety.
Ages 9 and older
- 8/1 Coach ratio
- Team environment for fun learning experience
- Use of terrain features
- Video Analysis
- Training days: Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Competitions: Local events including the Coaches Cup and Michael B Young All Mountain Event
Whether you want to learn how to catch some air in the park or charge a big line off-piste, we can help you achieve your riding goals.
Team Shred Travel (TST)- Is a competitive travel team developed for more advanced ski and snowboard athletes.
- Three day per week training, Wednesday nights, and weekends.
- Video analysis.
- Access to skier/boarder cross course.
- A spot on the Wednesday night Bus.
- 2 days of training over Christmas.
- One coach for the group.
The Travel plan: Participate in the local, divisional and regional events including, USSA, USASA and potential AFP events.
- Local fun events will be at McCall, the little ski Hill and Bogus Basin
- USSA Intermountain Freestyle will be held at venues at Sun Valley, Targhee, Deer Valley and Snowbird.
- Travel to and from the events with their parents. The TST coach will be available for travel for events. Others coaches available as needed.
- The group will be responsible for the coaches travel expenses including gas, lodging and meals.