THE BOGUS BASIN SKI EDUCATION FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE: 2014 WINTER WELCOME DINNER & AUCTION
FRIDAY, November 21, 2014 6:00PM, Riverside Hotel Grand Ballroom
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CALL 336-5295 OR EMAIL INFO@BBSEF.ORG
The 64th Annual Ski Swap will be October 30th - November 2nd, at Expo Idaho 5610 Glenwood at the fairgrounds in Boise.
Friday – $1.00
Saturday – $1.00
Sunday – free with canned food donation (for the Boise Rescue Mission) $1.00 without a donation.
There is no admission charge for Children under 12.
We accept: VISA, MasterCard and Discover
Ski Swap Sale hours:
Thursday Oct 30th, 6-9 pm!
Friday, Oct 31st 3 pm-10 pm
Saturday, Nov. 1st 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday, Nov. 2nd 10 am- 3 pm
How the Ski Swap Works:
Simply bring your used equipment down to Idaho Expo and check it in. If it sells during the Swap, BBSEF will take a 25% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 75%. It’s that easy and it sure beats letting old equipment collect dust in the garage.
Dropping Off Your Merchandise:
You may check in your equipment at Idaho Expo on:
Picking Up & Getting Paid:
Unsold equipment must be picked up on Sunday, Nov. 2nd from 3:00 – 5:00 pm. We cannot keep equipment after 5:00 pm on Sunday. Do not assume your item has sold if you can’t find your item. Check with a BBSEF representative at equipment checkout. BBSEF is not responsible for equipment left at Idaho Expo after 5pm on Sunday.
For those who sold equipment, BBSEF will mail a check to your address by December 1st (just in time for Christmas shopping).
Sellers check online to see if your items have sold! http://www.dirvonas.com/swapweb/public
Sellers must pick up unsold equipment by 5 pm on Sunday, November 2nd at Expo Idaho 5610 Glenwood at the Fairgrounds in Boise.