The Dirty Dash race is coming back to Bogus Basin on August 2nd. For the past few years BBSEF has helped out put on this really fun event by volunteering at the race. Not only is volunteering is a great chance to help out, but it is also a fundraiser for BBSEF. Please help BBSEF and the Dirty Dash by volunteering. There are two days available to volunteer, as well as different shifts on both days. Friday, August 1st is a set up day with shifts from 9-2:30 PM and 2 PM – 7:30 PM. Saturday is a longer day with 4 shifts available: 6 AM – 10:30 AM, 10 AM – 2:30 PM, 2 PM – 6:30 PM, and 5:30 PM – 9 PM.
To sign up go to https://secure.thedirtydash.com/event/Boise2014
Please register with (SKI) after your name so they know you are with BBSEF, for example: Mark Wedeking (SKI)
See you at the Dirty Dash!
- Support BBSEF while you shop AmazonSmile
- Summer Dryland Begins
- Congratulations class of 2014!
- 2014 BBSEF Summer Camp Information
- Congratulations to our 2014 Michael B Young Award Winner
- BBSEF Spring Signup Special
- BBSEF BBQ & Fun Day
- Michael B Young Big Mountain schedule for Sunday March 2nd
- Michael B Young Big Mountain Event Information